About Me

My photo
I never forgive, I never forget. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Friday, January 08, 2010

All over again!

Hi everyone who graces this blog, Happy New Year!

2010, a new decade.
For all of you who have read my blog before, you'd have realised that I've deleted everything. Yes, Everything.

Little by little, maybe, I will explain everything again, but now, I just wanna refresh and restart my blog for this new decade.

This is a re-introduction of myself.
(Guys bear with it ya lol)

First of all, my name is Andy Teow.
Born 17 July 1981 in Singapore.
I love playing basketball, football, bowling and pool.
Loves singing, listening to music.
And been watching alot of dramas and movies lately as well.

On the sports side:
Have been a Chelsea fan since 1996, AC Milan fan since early 1990s
Favourite player? Marco Van Basten.
Basketball wise, I'm always a Chicago Bulls fan, with or without Michael Jordan.
And of course my favourite player of all time is Jordan.
Favourite active player? I would say Allen Iverson.

Music, I listen to almost anything.
And my singing Kaki is Shin aka SenFeng.

Family:
I have my dad Anthony, Mum Cynthia and sisters Cindy and Candy.
They are the most important to me. :)

I guess thats all the personal info I would reveal now.

Abit more I would like rant here:
Posts on my blog are purely my views.
Anything written by me will be mine! (lol)
Be kind to me and I will respect you.
Flame me of any sorts, I will return double.

I never forgive, I never forget.
What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Thank you.

Happy reading.

No comments: