About Me

My photo
I never forgive, I never forget. What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.

Friday, January 08, 2010

A crude joke

Ok, its very R(A), those below 18, skip this post.

A cowboy was riding across the desert when he came across an indian.
The cowboy asked the indian if he knew the time.
The indian immediately laid on the ground with his dick sticking up toward the sky.
The indian looked at his dick and said "Time is 11:20, kemosabe".
The cowboy than moved on.
Much later, he came across another indian and again he asked for the time.
Again the indian laid on the ground, looked at his upright dick, and replied, "Time is 2:45, kemosabe." The cowboy moved on and still later he came across a third indian and he again asked for the time. This time the indian started beating off. The shocked cowboy asked what he was doing and the indian replied: "Winding watch."

No comments: